Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Monday, September 7, 2015

Take FUN to the highest level on the Sky Trail adventure ropes course!

*I will receive free tickets to visit Artegon Sky Trail in exchange for review.





I have been looking for a fun place to take my daughter to celebrate her 8th birthday. I think I've decided to take her to Artegon Sky Trail. This place sounds fun and exciting. Not only Olivia will love it, but the whole family will too. 





Artegon Sky Trail features a 44-foot tall, 2 level adventure ropes course complete with 38 exciting elements including zig-zag beams, cargo nets, angled rope ladders, crisscross walks and more. Participants choose their own path and go at their own pace. The ropes course is also equipped with a Quick Jump free-fall simulation device which allows patrons to safely fall 30-feet from the air. For the young adventurers, there's the Sky Tykes ropes course for kids 2-7 or less than 48" tall. Artegon Sky Trail provides exciting fun for the entire family to enjoy together!

My Readers SAVE with their current coupon: HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment