Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Friday, November 28, 2014

Plush Bible Collection, NIV




This Plush Bible Collection is great for kids and teens. I know kids and teens don't like to carry bible anymore when going to church and prefer using a Bible app on their phone or iPads instead. The cover is a plush, pink and black leopard design with sparkles. The fun design makes them want to bring a Bible to church instead of using an app. Any girls would love this Bible. I gave this to my 11 year old niece and she loved it. She said finally she has a cute and fun Bible instead of the plain and black one she has.


Aside from the design, I really like that this bible is NIV. The words of Christ is in red. The font is just the right size and measures less than one inch thick.





Disclosure: BookLook Bloggers-Thomas Nelson Publishers provided me this Book free as part of their book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment