Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Monday, November 17, 2014

Weekly Wishes

Happy Monday! Welcome to weekly wishes. Once again I'm linking up with Melyssa from The Nectar Collective.

Last Week's Wishes......

Catch up on product reviews - I still have more to do but I'm not behind. 

Buy supplies for our Homemade Christmas presents - My girls finally made their Sharpie Oil Based Painted  Mug. You can check out our DIY post HERE




Finish reading Becoming Calder - I finished reading it and I also read the second book, Finding Eden. 

Exercise - I did not do a single workout this week :(


This Week's Wishes......

I only have one wish this week. Buy a sewing machine and learn how to sew. But first I need to do some research. I need a good sewing machine for beginners. I'm also hoping to find a used one in Craigslist.



What's your goal or wishes this week?? 

1 comment:

  1. oooh i hope you're able to find a sewing machine for cheap so you can get started! i'd imagine that is the biggest hurdle in learning how to sew. and those mugs are ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete