Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Yo Gabba Gabba Live is coming to New Brunswick, NJ!


Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! is going on the road again! The It's Time To Dance! Tour Presented by Kia Motors is traveling to more than 50 cities! They will be in New Brunswick State Theater on October 11 and 12.


I took Olivia to see the show last year and she loved it. I only had two tickets then so I was not able to take Emma. I am so excited because this time I'm able to take both of them. Yo Gabba Gabba is Emma's favorite show. Olivia still watches it but not as much as Emma. She literally watch this show all day!

The It's Time To Dance! Live is an all new show. You can see all your favorites like DJ Lance Rock, Brobee, Foofa, Muno, Plex, and Toodee, with special guests Hip Hop Legend Biz Markie and Razzle Dazzle Superstar Leslie Hall. You won't want to miss it! My kids are already very excited and can't wait to see the show!

You can visit www.yogabbagabbalive.com for more info and tickets.


October 1 Uniondale, NY Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum
October 7 Upper Darby, PA Tower Theatre
October 9 Hershey, PA Hershey Theatre
October 11-12 New Brunswick, NJ State Theatre
October 14-16 New York, NY Beacon Theatre

I am even more excited because I have 4 tickets to giveaway to one winner to see the show! it's gonna be a quick and easy giveaway. The ticket is for the October 11, 6 PM show at the New Brunswick State Theater for all my facebook friends. So keep an eye on my status! Once we see the show, I will be posting my review.



0 comments:

Post a Comment