Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Virtual Baby Shower: Lansinoh Affinity Double Electric Breast Pump Review


When I was pregnant with Emma, I knew I had to to get a breast pump when I go back to work. I wanted a double electric breast pump for faster pumping but hated the idea of paying so much for it. I wished I would have known about Lansinoh Affinity Double Electric Breast Pump. Not only they work just as great but they are way affordable than other double electric breast pumps out there.



Features:

  • Custom Expression TM Technology for maximum milk flow
  • Guaranteed to prevent milk backup in tubing & pump
  • One-touch let-down button
  • ComfortFit TM breast flanges for a soft, secure fit
  • Easy to use - easy to clean
  • Adjustable cycle & suction
  • Designed for everyday long term use at home or away
  • Built-in bottle holders to help prevent spills
  • AC adaptor or battery operated (6 AA batteries not included)
  • BPA Free
What I love about the Lansinoh Affinity Double Electric Breast Pump:

  • Very easy to assemble and use.
  • Very easy to clean. It does not have a lot of parts to wash. I don't have to worry about milk going to the tubing or the pump.
  • It has one touch let down button.
  • It tells you how long you have been pumping.
  • It's affordable. It only cost $150!
If there's one thing others will complain about this pump is that it does not come with a bag. But I really don't mind. I can always use my own bag and it's small enough to fit inside any of my bags.



Disclosure
I received product sample(s) mentioned above from
the company or representing PR for free.
NO other payment was given.
This is my honest opinion, yours may be different.

1 comment:

  1. Loved this when I was pregnant! It worked well for my and was affordable.

    ReplyDelete