Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Sunday, December 5, 2010

I need a new flat iron....


If you know me personally, you know that my hair is unmanageable and frizzy. I have to constantly blow dry it and use a flat iron to straighten my hair. It is even worse in winter. My current flat iron works well and I really like it but unfortunately, it finally stopped working. I desperately need a new one.

I have been searching for the perfect flat iron. Things I look for a flat iron is that it must of course work well and affordable. Lucky for me I came across FlatIronReviews.com. It shows you all the top rated flat irons. Making my search much easier.



Karmin G3 Salon Pro is one of the top rated flat iron in FlatIronReviews.com. The price is about $139 which is pretty affordable compare to my old one. It says that you can choose to curl, flip, straighten or add volume and body to your hair. I really can't wait to try it and see for myself.


Disclaimer: I will receive the a Karmin Flat Iron in exchange for this post

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I bought ny GHD flat iron abour a year ago, and B4 i bought it, I had a LOT of questions,,,, They told me it was the "Caddilaca" of all flat irons, and they were right! it heats up in about 2.5 seconds, and I wouldn't go back to NE thing else!!!!!!!!!! retails at about 200$... but WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!
    - Cynthia @ coffee on the patio.com

    ReplyDelete