Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide: Kyocera S2300 from Common Cents Mobile Review


I never owned a prepaid phone before until recently when I was asked to review one. I was sent the Kyocera S2300 from Common Cents Mobile to review. I was really impressed how affordable to own a prepaid phone without any contract. The Kyocera S2300 has so many features, such as Bluetooth, text messaging, email, IM, Google Maps, Mobile Web, Picture Messaging and so much more! It has a full QWERTY keyboard which makes text messaging, emailing and web browsing so much easier! And it only cost $69.77! No contract!



With Common Cents, you pay just 7¢ per minute, and after the first full minute, they will Round Down your talk time to the nearest minute. So if you talked for 2 minutes and 50 seconds, you will only charge 2 minutes. You're not losing any minutes or money! With other companies, they round your calls up to the nearest minute so instead you will get charge 3 minutes!

Common Cents has different Pay As You Go Plans starting at just $10 per month. You just have to keep it active by adding $10 every 15 days, $20 every 30 days or at least $30 every 60 days. If not your account will become inactive. If you don't want to deal with multiple refills you can add $150 to remain active in one year.

I really like the idea of Common Cents. I like the rounding down minutes. I also like that their phones are affordable. You can get a phone for as low as less than $20. However, I wish $20 will expire longer, maybe 60 days instead of 30 days. Otherwise, I think they are great for kids or elderly who doesn't use the phone too often. They are also great to give as gifts, specially for this Christmas.


Disclosure
I received product sample(s) mentioned above from
the company or representing PR for free.
NO other payment was given.
This is my honest opinion, yours may be different.

1 comment: