Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Virtual Tutor DS Game Review


My daughter and niece had a chance to review the My Virtual Tutor on their DS. My niece who just started first grade really enjoyed playing with it so I decided to give it to her. She just started reading and this game helps reinforce what she already learned as well as learn new things.

My Virtual Tutor is a fun way to help your child conquer early reading on the go. It's ideal for Pre-K to Kindergarten. It focuses on letters and sound recognitions, shapes, colors and counting. It includes 8 interactive book with four different play modes (Read to Me, I Can read, Paint, and Interactive Quizzes.

My sister was really thrilled that I gave this to her daughter because my niece loves to play with her DS but none of her games are educational. Not only she's learning but she's having fun at the same time!

Disclosure
I received product mentioned above for free
from the company or representing PR.
NO other payment was given.
This is my honest opinion, yours may be different.


0 comments:

Post a Comment