Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Monday, July 26, 2010

Review: got2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Lustre Lotion


I recently had the opportunity to try got2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Lustre Lotion through BzzAgent. I have been using it for a few weeks and I really love it. It's smells really good. I use it after I shower with my hair wet before blow drying or ironing my hair. It leaves my hair soft and manageable. Most of the time my hair is dry and frizzy after I blow dry it but when using the Smooth Operator Smoothing Lustre Lotion my hair is smooth and less frizzy.

I've tried applying it when my hair is dry but I prefer using it before blow drying my hair. I love that it protects against damage from heat styling and contains a UV protectant. I don't have to worry that it will damage my hair. It's also affordable compare to other styling product. It cost about $7 and you only need a little bit so one bottle will last you for a while!

Disclosure: I received the product mentioned from BzzAgent. This is my honest opinion. Yours may be different. No other form of compensation was given.

0 comments:

Post a Comment