Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Monday, May 24, 2010

"I AM EVERYWEAR" - Fun at the Beach

I can't believe the I am EveryWear 30 day Challenge is almost over. I was one of the 50 moms/dads to try the lillebaby carrier for free. I have been using it everyday and "everywear" for a month now! We've taken it to the park (many times), the zoo and the beach. I have not left home without it. It makes grocery shopping so much easier with a baby and a toddler.

My favorite features of lillebaby carrier:
  • I can wear it 5 different ways: cradle, front face in, front face out, back and hip. Emma loves to be carried front facing out!
  • Lightweight and it folds compact compare to my other carriers. It can easily fit in my diaper bag.
  • Shoulder is well padded. I've carried Emma with it for hours and has not hurt my shoulder or back.
  • I love the pockets. I can store my keys, wallet and phone.
  • I'm able to carry Olivia in back position.
  • This is the only carrier that my husband does not mind using.
A few days ago we went to the beach. It was the first time we took them there. Olivia and Emma loved it, specially Olivia. She did not want to go home that day!




1 comment: