Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Monday, April 19, 2010

Label Daddy Review


I recently had the opportunity to review Label Daddy. I was sent their Combo Pack labels in their new Cinderella Disney Design. Olivia loves anything princesses, so she was so happy to see the labels. She keeps calling them stickers!



The Combo Pack includes their most popular label sizes. More than 200 labels!
  • 75 Extra Small Label
  • 80 Small All Purpose Label
  • 50 Medium All Purpose Label
I have been using the labels for more than a week now. I've labeled Olivia's sippy cups, snack cups, sweaters and jackets. I find that this labels are very good quality. It sticks well. It was very easy to apply. You simply peel n' stick. I've washed her sippy cups and snack cups many times and I have no problem with the labels coming off or peeling. Their labels are microwave safe, dishwasher safe, and washer & dryer safe. The labels they sent me was laminated which protect the labels from chemicals that might cause the labels to smear. So far it's doing a great job because the labels are good as new even after many washes.



There are a lot of other kids label companies out there. I even own a couple of them. But what I love about Label Daddy is that you can customize your labels with Disney characters. Why label your kids belongings with just plain labels if you can label it with fun characters that they love. After all, it's their stuff we are labeling. I certainly don't know any kids who doesn't love Disney characters...do you?

If you're looking for labels, Label Daddy is definitely worth checking out. Aside from the Combo Pack I received, they also have Camp Pack and School Pack. They also carry AllergyNotes. They even have spice labels, return address labels, luggage labels and so much more!



Disclosure
I received product sample(s) mentioned above from
the company or representing PR for free.
NO other payment was given.
This is my honest opinion, yours may be different.

2 comments:

  1. Labels are best way to preventing the lose of expensive kids school items. Name Labels can assist in bringing your child's clothing and various items back to home and you will be able to make your kids lives easier at school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something is new for me, and a very nice post. I read it and gain lot of information. Thanks
    Target

    ReplyDelete