Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Misikko's Hana Professional Flat Iron Review


My sisters and I are blessed with thick hair. Unfortunately mine is unmanageable and frizzy. A few years ago I had it professionally straightened in the Philippines. I wish I can go back there and have it done again. I can't afford to have it done here. It would probably cost me $300 or even $500 to have it done compared to $50.

With two young kids I do not have time to blow dry and use flat irons to straighten my hair. It already takes us 2 hours to get ready to go out with my kids. After showering, I comb my hair and tie it up. Putting make-up? Forget about it. I don't remember when was the last time I put make- up! Sad isn't it?

Last week I had a chance to try out Misikko's professional flat irons. I was sent the Hana Professional Flat Iron 1’’ – Pink Edition to review. The reason why I stopped straightening my hair is that it would normally take me 30 minutes to straighten my hair, sometimes longer. I just don't have that time. But with the Hana Professional Flat Iron, I was able to straighten my hair in 10 minutes! It is by far the best flat iron I ever used. Below is a picture of me after using my new Hana Professional Flat Iron. Sorry no before picture. I was really excited to try it, I forgot to take a before picture.



Hana Professional Features:
  • Advanced Tourmaline Ceramic Plates for Accelerated Ion Generation and Maximum Frizz-Free, Conditioning Shine
  • Ceramic is naturally hygienic, protects color & retards fading
  • Floating 1” Plates Auto-Adjust To Glide Over Any Hair Texture
  • Curved Plate Edges For Versatile Styling - Curl, Flip or Straighten!
  • Adjustable Temperature Dial - 5 Settings from 140-450° F for All Hair Types
  • Flash Heats in Seconds with Instant Compensation for Heat Loss
  • Ergonomic Handle Design with No-Slip Grip
  • Smooth Grooves Keep Hair Strands Separate and Snag-Free
  • Tangle-Free Salon Quality Cord Swivels 360°; Convenient Hanging Loop
  • Energy Efficient at 38 Watts
  • Independent On/Off Switch
  • Includes Luxe Heat Proof Storage Pouch, Heat Proof Silicone Mat, & Special Edition Tin Case
  • Made in Korea
  • Two Year Warranty
I was also sent a Hana Shineshield. I placed a very small amount on my hair after I straightened it and it made my hair feel really soft and shiny. It felt lightweight not oily and greasy. It even smells good!

What I also love about Misikko is that they care about their customer. The Misikko's professional flat iron they sent me came very well packaged and it even came with other extra things. It was like opening a present. You can really tell they value their customer.

Make sure you visit and browse their Best Flat Irons, Chi flat iron and Chi hair straightener.



Disclaimer
I received product sample mentioned above for free.
NO other payment was given.
This is my honest opinion, yours may be different.

0 comments:

Post a Comment