Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Monday, January 18, 2010

No More Pa-yer!

My daughter is 2 years old and she still use pacifiers. I tried a few times to stop her from using it, but after lots of crying and refusing to sleep and nap without it, I always gave in. I decided to give it another shot. I really think she is too old for "pa-yer" (what she calls it). Last Friday I hid all her pa-yers. When it was nap time she asked for it. I told her I can't find it. Her exact words was "oh no! It's gone! pa-yer gone mommy" I told her we are going to find it later after we nap. I really thought she was going to cry and refuse to nap but I was wrong. She napped that day with no problem with her 5 bears next to her. First thing I thought of was bedtime is not going to be that easy. But bedtime came and she slept without it. It has been 3 days and she has not asked for it! I don't know if I should be happy or worry!?!

I hope potty training will be that easy! I will soon potty train her. I just don't know how to start. Every time I ask her if she wants to pee-pee on a potty, she say's "NO THANKS!" Well at least she's polite!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and your family!
    I am following you from the Follow Me Club, MBC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! Taking "Passy" away from my oldest was tough. I'm NOT looking forward to taking it away from my son.

    ReplyDelete