Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Sunday, January 3, 2010

My 2010 Goals

Year 2009 has been one of the best year of my life. The highlight was a new addition to our family. My second daughter was born. I pray that 2010 will be a great one as well. I have so many things I want to accomplish this year. Here is my list so far.
  • Loose Weight - Before I was married I was 100 pounds. When I had Olivia I gained weight and was 120 lbs. Now, that I have my second daughter I gained even more weight. I am now 130 lbs. I know many of you might not think that's a lot but for me it is because I am only 5 feet! I'm hoping to loose 15 pounds and maintaining it this year. I'm still contemplating if I should get a Wii Fit to help me loose that weight since going to gym is not an option for me.
  • Cut Coupons - When I got pregnant with Emma, half way through my pregnancy I was put on bed rest. I could not do my grocery run often. We all know to get great deals, you have to shop different places. I also did not buy Sunday newspaper every week. This year I want to go back to cutting coupons (hardcore). We saved so much with our groceries before. I want to start stockpiling again. We've used pretty much everything while I was on bed rest.
  • Spend Less and Save More - Having two kids I have no choice but to stop working as a nurse. We are now living on one income. It is hard because we are loosing a lot with me staying home but I refuse to put them on day care. Besides, I love staying home with them.
  • Spend more time with my family - so that means less time on-line. Less time entering giveaways. After all, the reason why I'm not working is to spend time with my kids.
  • I want my blog to grow - This year I want my blog to grow. I'm also hoping to host some giveaways. I'm still learning how to start one.
I think that is it for now. I would love to add to be dept free but unfortunately that is not realistic. We have two cars to pay and two student loans to pay, with one income we cannot pay them off.

1 comment: